Okay Allie... it´s taken me waaay too long, but I just took advantage of a cloudy, chilly afternoon and a cancelled class to cuddle up with green tea and my computer and catch up on your life in Chile.
First of all.. you are not alone in your Kzoo nostalgia. I´m hardly two months in, and I can´t help but think about our comfortable, quaint hometown and the cozy apartment we will soon share and the amazing dinner parties we will have. (Echo de menos cocinando contigo!)Your apple crisp looks amazing, by the way. I made brownies at Chris LeBlanc´s house the other day... oh how I wish my host dad would let me touch the oven!
Americo looks like a babe, too. Lol, think he´ll tour in the US? I´m so down...
Also SO happy you found your pro-enviro friends! I met two really nice Spanairds on a hike the other day..far less materialistic than many of the others I´ve met.. but I´m at the struggling point where I want to hang out with them but I can only say: ´´You´re really cool and I want to hang out soon!`` one time without looking needy... !
Amor y un abrazo gigante... Toni
OH, PS... news from Kzoo from Jillian McLaughlin: The anti-discrimination ordinance passed in Kalamazoo, protecting gay and transgender people from unlawful termination of employment, housing discrimination, and guaranteeing equal public accommodations. Yay!
What a babe you are with your purple streak!
ReplyDeleteOkay Allie... it´s taken me waaay too long, but I just took advantage of a cloudy, chilly afternoon and a cancelled class to cuddle up with green tea and my computer and catch up on your life in Chile.
First of all.. you are not alone in your Kzoo nostalgia. I´m hardly two months in, and I can´t help but think about our comfortable, quaint hometown and the cozy apartment we will soon share and the amazing dinner parties we will have. (Echo de menos cocinando contigo!)Your apple crisp looks amazing, by the way. I made brownies at Chris LeBlanc´s house the other day... oh how I wish my host dad would let me touch the oven!
Americo looks like a babe, too. Lol, think he´ll tour in the US? I´m so down...
Also SO happy you found your pro-enviro friends! I met two really nice Spanairds on a hike the other day..far less materialistic than many of the others I´ve met.. but I´m at the struggling point where I want to hang out with them but I can only say: ´´You´re really cool and I want to hang out soon!`` one time without looking needy... !
Amor y un abrazo gigante...
Toni
OH, PS... news from Kzoo from Jillian McLaughlin: The anti-discrimination ordinance passed in Kalamazoo, protecting gay and transgender people from unlawful termination of employment, housing discrimination, and guaranteeing equal public accommodations. Yay!